Do More with Data.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to edit a form
As of our July 2022 release, we now have the ability for end users to make some form edits on their own! A few caveats to this new feature:
- You must be a project admin to edit a form
- Not all forms are compatible. This includes CSV forms and forms with complex repeater / skip logic
- We currently do not support adding or removing fields. Just editing existing fields
Here's how it works:
- Log into datastandard.co and navigate to your project
- Find the form you're wanting to update
- Click the "..." to bring up the menu
- Select "edit form"
- The following screen will allow you to edit the form.
Good luck and let us know if you have any questions or feedback!
Collaborate with us.
Real humans. Real business operators. Real data experts.Let's talk!
Real friends crafting your data experience.